Fully assembled*, ready to print. Not a kit.
Resolution: 0.1mm-0.08mm for the x and y. 0.1mm layer height for the z
- Acer X1240 1024x768 2700 Lumen DLP Projector
- Birch laser cut wood frame.
- Custom electronics based on the Arduino
- Small vat (build area is 75mm x 75mm x 50mm deep)
- Medium vat (build area is 75mm x 75mm x 120mm deep)
- Optional Large Vat Upgrade Kit
- 1L of 3D Ink brand UV cured acrylic resin.
- Laser cut aluminum medium build platform.
- FlashPoint™ printing software.
Check out some of the prints on Thingiverse.com by going to http://www.thingiverse.com/Sedgwick/made
* I have had a few shipments show up with the projector ripped from the printer. On arrival you will need to screw the projector in place with three screws that are provided. So technically 'some assembly required'.
**Lead time 3 to 5 weeks**
The sofware is written in .net and requires window. The projector input is VGA.
The power cord is NEMA 5-15 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEMA_connector#NEMA_5) to C14 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEC_60320#C13.2FC14_coupler). EU/EC/APAC customers will need a converter or new power cord.